I don't understand in which directory I should execute the cap install
command.
I have a Magento webshop I want to deploy. On my local machine the code is
resided in /var/www/demoshop/. In this directory I have the directories:
app, downloader, errors, includes etc. and also the directory: lib.
If I would install Capistrano in this directory, it could cause conflicts
because Capistrano also needs a lib directory. So i decided to move all my
Magento code in a new directory, called public.
So now it looks like this in /var/www/demoshop/ :
config/
lib/
public/
.git
.gitignore
Capfile

If I deploy my application now, it will also copy the config and lib
directies, and the Capfile. I don't think this is right.
Can I configure Capistrano in a way that will only deploy the contents of
the public directory?
Or is there another way to achieve what I want?
Thanks in advance!