Hi,

I am logging in with a user who is part of the admin group, and I set the
user up so they don't have to enter the password when in sudo mode.

If I login to the server using ssh I am able to create a director like:

/u/apps

When I run cap, I get this error:

>>bundle exec cap production deploy:check

mkdir:
cannot create directory ‘/u/apps’
: Permission denied

My deploy_to is:

set :deploy_to, '/u/apps/blogtest'

I tried adding this also but it didn't help:

set :use_sudo, true
set :user, 'ubuntu'

Any ideas?

Versions:

   - Ruby 2.1.2p95
   - Capistrano 3.1.0
   - Rake 10.1.0

Platform:

   - osx 10.9.3
   - ubuntu 14.04

Logs:

   - Please past logs (as completely as possible to a 3rd party pasting
   service such as pastie.org)

Files:

   - Capfile
   - deploy.rb
   - Stage files (production.rb, staging.rb)