Versions:

   - Ruby - 2.0.0
   - Capistrano - 3.2.1
   - Rake 10.3.2/ Rails 4.1.4/ etc

Platform:

   - Working on.... Mac OS X 10.9
   - Deploying to... Centos 6.5

Logs:

   - Please past logs (as completely as possible to a 3rd party pasting
   service such as pastie.org)

Files:

   - Capfile
   - deploy.rb
   - Stage files (production.rb, staging.rb)

I am trying to make it so that I can enter the git username and password
when prompted by the git server when doing a bundle install.

Right now I have pty set to true and I see the prompt. When I type in the
username, capistano just hangs there and I end up having to quite out of
the deployment process.

How can I get it so that I capistrano captures the username and password
that git is prompting more?