On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:03:20 PM UTC+2, Lee Hambley wrote:

> The `fatal: not a git repository` isn't what is blowing up your deloyment,
> it seems like many of those are streaming out of tools such as bundler, and
> sidekiq which probably try and do something like grab the HEAD sha hash,
> for log messages or something.
>
> From the logs posted, I actually can't see what is failing either, sorry
> that's not more helpful.
>
> If you can, please try SSHKit from master, you can specify the `git:
> ........` URL in your Gemfile, and it should default to the tip of the
> master branch, from there you might get better error logging (well, I know
> for sure you will, I just hope it shows more about why your deployment is
> failing)

Ok, I managed to debug this not by upgrading SSHkit (the output was pretty
much the same than before) but by running all commands one by one.
Now my deploy runs just fine, finally, thanks a lot for your help.
I still have that "fatal: not a git repository" error, how can I get rid of
it? I have no idea what it is.

  ngw