Hi Bruno,

Sorry it took me foreverrrrrrr to get back to you. In the time it took me
to reply, the people from http://dvcreators.net/about/ actually contacted
me to request permission to do a set of videos, they're going to
Google-Hangout me sometime next week, I'll keep you informed, but I think
I'm going to do it.

Regarding the /screencasts URL, I think that's a great idea, I've wanted to
do a few for a while, and never gotten around to it.

I think it would be wise to split the server provisioning (because there's
simply so, so many ways to do it) into another video, or series of videos.
I'd love to see in the future content about driving Puppet and Chef (solos)
by using Capistrano, and also perhaps how to use Docker with Capistrano as
well.

Please, crack-on, and just send me a PR when there's something you'd like
me to put online.

Also, thanks - it's great to see you active on GH, and taking an interest,
and really improving the community, and I particularly find education about
Cap, deployment, and server stuff to be hugely valuable.

Thanks, have a great weekend (what's left), and I look forward to talking.

Lee Hambley
--
http://lee.hambley.name/
+49 (0) 170 298 5667