*Versions:*

   - Ruby 2.1.2
   - Capistrano 3.2.1
   - Rake 10.3.2
   - PHP 5.5.9

*Platform:*

   - Ubuntu 14.04
   - Bitbucket
   - Virtual Machine (DigitalOcean, Ubuntu 14.04, LAMP Droplet)
   - Bedrock (http://roots.io)
   - Roots.io Boilerplate

*Logs:*

   - http://pastie.org/private/e1zgmzvonrrdh9k2qwhvja

*Files:*

   - deploy.rb (http://pastie.org/9705637)
   - Stage files (http://pastie.org/private/xtsvelbl64dnnbrsbxwtg)

*Problem*:

I have been configuring for hours, literally. Started this morning at 8am,
now it's 8pm! :) Never figured anything this long, this is definitely a
first.

My setup is supposed to be really simple: local, staging, production. I
figured everything as required (or so I believe), I read every piece of
documentation I could find (including the authorization FAQ @ capistranorb
and github.com). I added keys to bitbucket.com (which work if I test them
locally and remotely in a shell). It even works from my local system with
agent forwarding ("-A" is required). Also tried the recommendation (works
on the remote server!) - but through Capistrano it fails. I'm getting tired
and running out of ideas.

Log above is produced on: cap deploy staging

Appreciate every help offered!

Thanks,
Rob