Hi,

My initial understanding of the group's scope was that it is focused on consumer use cases (airport, coffee shop). But then one person on the list drew a beautiful diagram of an enterprise use case, where the web proxy intercepts your traffic until you log in. And I guess some NAC devices could also be in scope. I suggest to add a paragraph with initial use cases, so we can discuss them at a high level even before we publish a fully formed use case I-D.

Personally I can see the case for a narrow or for a wide scope but I think we'd better discuss it early rather then leave it fuzzy.

Thanks,
        Yaron