Hi folks,

Our fine editor teams have contributed updates to these drafts.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-architecture-06
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-api-05

This starts a joint working group last call on these documents. Please respond
this mail with your views regarding the suitability of these documents for
publication (as Informational RFC and Proposed Standard RFC respectively)
before 2020-03-23.

There are a few minor issues, but I consider those to be minor enough to
require only trivial fixes. Some appear to be already addressed. If you think
that major changes are needed, or have proposed resolutions to issues, adding
those to your email would be helpful.

Issues are tracked here:
https://github.com/capport-wg/architecture/issues
https://github.com/capport-wg/api/issues

I encourage people to add issues to the tracker as they review these documents.
Directly raising minor editorial issues on GitHub will help us focus attention
on substantive issues here.

Cheers,
Martin (and Erik)