Hi Murray,

Thanks for the review!

On Sun, 7 Jun 2020 at 00:00, Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker
<nore...@ietf.org> wrote:

> Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-capport-architecture-08: No Objection

> COMMENT:
>
> Pretty straightforward.  Looking forward to the API document.
>
> Some nits:
>
> Although I see why you did it, the capitalization of the bullet list in
> Section
> 3.2 appears peculiar.

You're correct. I think the latter three bullets break the
construction anyway, since they don't directly match the titles of the
sections. We'll fix this up.

> Also curious is that "User Equipment" is defined in Section 2.1, but not
> shortened to "UE" anywhere other than in Section 3.5.

We should be consistent throughout the document. If it aids
readability, I have no problem changing it to UE. Do you think that
would help?

> In Section 4.1, what's an "RA"?

Router Advertisement (rfc4861). This section is discussing workflows
related to https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-capport-rfc7710bis-02,
which describes how router advertisements would be used in more
detail.

I suppose using the full term here would help clarify, though there is
also an opportunity to reference rfc4861 -- I'm not sure whether
that's necessary, since presumably someone seeking further
clarification would read rfc7710bis, which references rfc4861. I'm
happy to add the reference if you think it's necessary.

Thanks!

Kyle