I've setted up a client-server configuration in which, my server exposes two
functions, one should be reachable by every client that has a reliable
certificate and the other is reachable only by clients that have a reliable
certificate and a token issued by the STS.
Is this possible?!

I built my tests on top of the HelloService client example that comes with
the wso2wsas bundle.
I found some issue in requesting the more restricted function, as I'm able
to reach the service everytime I just engage Rampart.

How can I make my functions selective?

In other words how can I make function 1 accept only 'STS authenticated and
rampart engaged' users and function 2 accept only 'rampart engaged' users?

--
Francesco Stampacchia