We need to edit the services.xml of the service.

[1] explains how you could apply different policies at different
bindings - you need to do something similar to that to make different
policies available to different operations.

[2] explains how to apply policies at operation level.

Thanks & regards.
-Prabath

[1]:http://blog.rampartfaq.com/2009/08/how-to-add-secured-and-non-secured-end.html
[2]:http://wso2.org/library/3786