Hello again,

I've configured Identity Server to work against a local LDAP, and seems to
works as i can see the LDAP users on the Identity Server.

Now i'm trying to configure SAML2.0 SSO with Google Apps as said on Thilina
Blog:
http://blog.thilinamb.com/2010/04/saml-20-based-single-sign-on-with-wso2.html

i've configured Google Apps and Identity server, but now when i try with a
non admin user to go to http://docs.google.com/a/midomain.com it correctly
redirects to my Local Identity Server.
But there , i can't login withou any user.

The user to log in... I understand it should be a LDAP user?
or it may be Google Apps User?

I've tested on both cases and can't login,

Any ideas?