Hi,

When integrating Google Apps with Identity Server, it is required to have
same user set in both sides. But the authentication credentials are
maintained only at Identity Server.

In Standalone Identity Server, the default key pair is used for signing
SAML2 assertions. So you can extract the default public key(which has the
alias 'wso2carbon') from the wso2carbon.jks (which is available in
${IS_HOME}/resources/security) using the keytool. Or else, you can save it
from the browser, when you are accessing IS management console.

For Cloud Identity Server, a slightly different approach is used for signing
the assertions. For each and every tenant, a separate key pair is generated
and it will be used to sign the assertions. You can download this public key
from the SAML-SSO configurations page. It is generated when the first RP
service provider is added.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Thilina