Hi,

> I would like to propose a different solution:
>

> If it is too hard to implement this in the current synapse schema, then you
> could also decide to do the same as the Eclipse BPEL editor, which stores
> information in an extra file. The BPEL file does not contain all information
> required by the editor. In Eclipse a .bpelex file stores the extra
> information for the graphical representation, and more.

I think this is the xmi file which is generated by emf / gmf frameworks.
Sure, we can add the comment property to the emf model for the eclipse
synapse editor but the problem is it would only be useful for eclipse
synapse plugin users. I think supun's proposal aims to make comments
available at the storage level (either as <comment> tags or generic xml
comments) so that all presentations (eclipse, web console etc.) can utilize
them.

- Asiri