Hi,

We finally decided to continue the EMF approach as it takes less amount of
> time to implement all three editors (sequence, endpoint, proxy) according to
> Asiri's estimation.

Choosing the EMF approach has some disadvantages as well. We've discussed
about these and a summary email will follow. The reason for choosing the EMF
approach is mainly because of time constraints; we need to ship out a
"working and complete" esb toolset along with the first release of carbon
studio.

Note that some of the existing work (registry integration, xml editor etc.)
will be integrated into EMF plugin.

Thanks.

- Asiri