On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Samisa Abeysinghe <sam...@wso2.com> wrote:

> When was the last time we did a milestone on ESB tools stuff that is in
> progress?

Samisa,
As agreed, First iteration of ESB tooling is the simple XML editor. This has
been included in all Carbon Studio milestone releases. Now IsuruU & Asiri
have begun the next iteration of ESB tooling, which is the graphical editor
mentioned previously on this thread.

Next week,
- We will be doing(Monday) a point release of Carbon studio with all
existing features. This will be out from a branch created for this.
- And there will be a milestone release from trunk including latest ESB
tooling features (Wednesday)

/sumedha