One more thing..

When an HTTP/1.1 request is sent to Tomcat, it responds with an HTTP/1.1
message with "Transfer-Encoding: chunked ".

When an HTTP/1.0 request is sent to Tomcat, it responds with an HTTP/1.1
message with "Connection: close ".

That means, even though it responds with an HTTP/1.1 message, it behaves as
HTTP/1.0 kind of thing..

Thanks,
~Isuru