Hi Sumedha,

On Mon, Dec 6, 2010 at 12:07 PM, Sumedha Rubasinghe <sume...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Now thats what I call user focused explanation. :-). Good job.As

Srinath mentioned we should demo this to everyone this week. How is

 progress on getting similar functionality from maven front as well?

For the moment we do not poses maven support. Once we have the Ant support
is place, maven support can be provided pretty easily. I have already
created a Jira entry [0] for maven support. Will be working on it as soon as
ant support is ready.

[0]. https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-379

Thanks and Regards,
Harshana