On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 11:46 AM, Kishanthan Thangarajah <
kshanth2...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Senaka,
> I tried several times increasing the memory size, but i cant upload a file
> with size of 700mb to registry. Always getting the java memory(heap size)
> error.
> My ram is 3GB,
> There are several parameters i find in wrapper.conf.
> -Xms256m
> -Xmx512m
> -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
>
> # Initial Java Heap Size (in MB)
> wrapper.java.initmemory=256
> # Maximum Java Heap Size (in MB)
> wrapper.java.maxmemory=512
>
> what i did is that i incresed the maxmemory to 1024 and MaxPermSize to
> 512m.
> Do i need to change anything else?

No, AFAIU, you've done it correctly, but you'll need more memory. For
example, a PermSize of 128M can handle 100MB, for 700MB, I believe that
you'll need a PermSize of around 900MB. You will also need to increase the
other memory parameters accordingly.

Thanks,
Senaka.