Hi,

Currently I'm working on some improvements to the Gadget Upload UI.It
provides an interface to upload new gadgets to the gadget repository and do
further modifications on added gadgets.
The existing Gadget Upload UI provides the support for uploading gadgets as
seperate xml files or getting urls of gadgets. I'm working on extending this
gadget uploading functionality available for zip uploads.

And also,when an user  modify gadget related information from this UI,he
could modify gadget name,description,gadget path and gadget screen-shot.It's
better if there's a link to modify the gadget xml content and permissions
too.Else user need to browse registry to modify the gadget xml content and
permissions.I added a button in Gadget Upload UI, which will direct to the
place where the gadget xml resides in the registry.Hence once a user need to
modify gadget related information through this UI,he also able to modify
gadget xml file and permissions on it.
Your comments are warmly welcome.

Thanking You,

Best Regards,