Hi,
In some cases we generate wsdl from .dbs files then generate stubs from
it.As an example we can take MeteringQueryDS.dbs file.and also we will
change them very frequently. So do we have to do this for them as well
(Since it generate stubs). If we have to do so what would be the packaging
name.

example = org.wso2.carbon.usage.ui generate stub from org.wso2.carbon.usage
, so I named stub as org.wso2.carbon.usage.stub
                and org.wso2.carbon.usage generates stubs
from MeteringQueryDS.wsdl which generated from MeteringQueryDS.dbs
                and do we have to define stub that as well?.There few
similar situations so what we can do?

*Sanjeewa Malalgoda*
Software Engineer
**