hi,

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Amila Maha Arachchi <ami...@wso2.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Within your stub, only you need to do is export the package created from
> code generation. I dnt think it needs any OSGi imports AFAIU. But I saw some
> stub poms which were created using the UI component poms which contains
> unnecessary OSGi imports. For example servlet packages.
this is just code generation. we only need axis2 to codegen.
we should ideally have axis2 imports. since you guys are using
resolution ; optional directive, it gets added in to the manifest.

> I dnt know what will be the effect of these imports, but we have to do what
> we do in the correct manner.
>
> I also saw some stubs containing the <CarbonComponent>Stub</CarbonComponent>
> entry. Is this correct? necessary? I know that we need to put this entry
> <CarbonComponent>UIBundle</CarbonComponent>
> for UI components. But for stubs?

UIBundle entry therefore to identify the component as a UI bundle.
this is for the benefit of Carbon framework. no need to put something
like here.

--Pradeep