Hi Sanjiva,

Yeah, sorry, I wasn't actually very clear about what I meant. I was
giving the service template idea as an example of what we are planning
on the re-usability features of data services. And yeah, as you said,
Jorge's requirements can be implemented far more easily. Also yeah,
will send a note to architecture@ with the design beforehand.

Cheers,
Anjana.