On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 4:57 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Rajika Kumarasiri <raj...@wso2.com>wrote:
>

>>> 9) TLS: this is needed by CSG. For MB its obviously important, but if we
>>> can't fix it by 1.0 then we will go ahead anyway and fix in a 1.01 or 1.1
>>> shortly after. Action: Rajika to look at it.
>>>

>> I fixed some UI issues in CSG in last couple of days.I'll look into this
>> now.
>>

> I have fixed this now.

FYI.

Qpid uses the excellent TCP/IP framework based on NIO Apache Mina[0]
underling for all TCP/IP operations. When comes to SSL, Qpid has registered
an invalid order of the SSL processor which causes this problem. By fixing
the order of the SSL filter the issue was fixed. You can find more
information here[1].

Rajika

[0] - http://mina.apache.org/
[1] - http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-dev/201103.mbox/browser