We are going to adopt the Eclipse model and restrict access to the trunk and
release code with immediate effect, till the release is done.

We will have all PMs and all builders have access and only they will be able
to commit.

Builders:
Denis
AmilaM
Pradeep
Kasun
Azeez

PMs:
Carbon - Sameera
AS - Isuru
BPS - Milinda
BRS/MB/CEP - AmilaS
ESB - Supun
G-Reg - Senaka
DS - Anjana
BAM - Tharindu
GS/MS - Nuwan
Stratos - Dimuthu
IS - Thilina

Note that even RMs will have to go through PMs. Sorry, but we have a mess
out there, you could have solved this in the past week while you had access
to the svn :(

Those who have access to svn, please ensure you keep it stable all the
time.

All others who do not have access to svn, please attach fixes to issues as
patches.

Only L1 issues are to be fixed at this moment. So patches attached to L1
only need to be committed by those who have commit access.

Raise concerns now, if you have any...

Thanks,
Samisa...

Samisa Abeysinghe