On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Afkham Azeez <az...@wso2.com> wrote:

> We have discussed this extensively. The proper solution is to add a
> parameter to axis2.xml which specifies the behavior of the transports
> element not being present in the services.xml. Either this could mean,
> expose on all transports, or don't expose on any transports. If this is
> don't expose on any transport, the services.xml should declare the
> transports on which this service has to be exposed. In either case, the
> user's existing services will not simply work OOTB without some changes.

I think the correct solution is define the default export transports in the
axis2.xml. By default we make it http https and local. (we can use the same
element in the services.xml) if some one wants to add another transport it
has to declare in the services.xml. Need to do a disscussion at the axis2
level for this.

For these two services we will make it only available with http/s since
other are not configured anyway.

thanks,
Amila.