Hi Amila,

On Sat, Jul 2, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Amila Jayasekara <ami...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Any idea, which call causes CarbonInitialJNDIContextFactory to pass an
> empty hash table ?

Passed the empty hashtable as in, a proper one is passed into the place at
line 755 (in the code that's in svn). There it says
"factory.getInitialContext(h)", and creates an InitialContext object, that
object in the construction somehow empties out the hashtable as given as "h"
here. Anyhow, the result is at line 852, the expression
"initialContext.getEnvironment()" returns an empty Hashtable object.

Cheers,
Anjana.