Hi All,

For CS 2.0.0, we need to have Eclipse GMF related bundles installed in to
the Eclipse instance that is running. At the moment what we do is, ask
users to do an online installation of CS 2.0.0, so all the needed bundles
will be downloaded and installed. This online installation takes sometime,
if the internet connection of the user is not strong enough. A jira [1] is
also being reported. As another option what we can do is add all the GMF
related bundles inside CS 2.0.0 distribution which will allow users to
install CS in very short period. But this has some drawbacks such as

   - Distribution will be increased by 40-50MB of size
   - Needed plugin list is huge (near 115 bundles) and all those bundles
   should be added to the pom and maven repo
   - Once we do that, we stick to  a specific version of those plugins. But
   if we allow online installation, it will always download the latest
   versions from the repos

We are planning to give two distributions as online installation (which
will be less in size, but take some time to install) and offline
installation (which will be extra 40-50MB in size, but take very small time
to install). WDYT ?

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/TOOLS-878