Hi Samisa,

This is not an optional feature. We distributed this with CS 2.0.0
milestones, even though the new ESB graphical editor is still work in
progress. We will have to provide both ESB editors available for some time
until the new graphical editor being stabilized and feature completed.

Thanks and Regards,
Chathuri