Hi Dinusha. I do it like in [1] but I don´t know if I miss something, I want
to subscribe several DS to a single topic in ActiveMQ, how I can configure
that?.

Like in [1] I do the steps from 1 to 5 of “Configure to Communicate WSO2 BPS
with Active MQ”,  with the AS in my case.

In this moment I need to know how to specified the subscription of a DS to a
topic, create by a proxy service,  in ActiveMQ.

Saludos,

Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.

J´Dpto Soluciones SOA.

CDAE.