De: carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org [mailto:carbon-dev-boun...@wso2.org] En
nombre de Prabath Abeysekera
Enviado el: sábado, 14 de enero de 2012 23:35
Para: carbon-dev@wso2.org
Asunto: Re: [Carbon-dev] Configure a DS as a subscriber to a topic in
ActiveMQ

Hi Jorge,
On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Jorge Infante Osorio <jorg...@uci.cu>
wrote:
Hi Dinusha. I do it like in [1] but I don´t know if I miss something, I want
to subscribe several DS to a single topic in ActiveMQ, how I can configure
that?.

Like in [1] I do the steps from 1 to 5 of “Configure to Communicate WSO2 BPS
with Active MQ”,  with the AS in my case.

In this moment I need to know how to specified the subscription of a DS to a
topic, create by a proxy service,  in ActiveMQ.

There are two methods you can actually use to create a subscription to a DS
endpoint (or axis2 service, proxy service, etc) namely, statically or
dynamically. To define subscriptions statically you need to go to "Main >
Manage > Topics" menu, create a topic and then subscribe your endpoint via
the management console whereas if you need to subscribe dynamically, you may
have to create a client application and create the necessary subscriptions
by using the BrokerClient utility that's part of the client API exposed by
the event component.

Hi Prabath,

Thanks for the info.  I use both methods, but what happen when the endpoint
subscribers to the topic in ESB are down, for example my data services in
AS? I shut down the AS and the message send to the ESB are not delivery to
the AS after the start up. And the only way to know that this happen was to
watch the console :-D I don´t have an alert of this issue.

Another issue:

In my scenario the topics are located in the MB, not in ESB. So I configured
a proxy service that have as the endpoint a topic in MB, like this:
jms:/usuarios?transport.jms.ConnectionFactoryJNDIName=TopicConnectionFactory
&amp;java.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialC
ontextFactory&amp;java.naming.provider.url=repository/conf/esb-publish-jndi.
properties&amp;transport.jms.DestinationType=topic&amp;transport.jms.Destina
tion=usuarios

This solution have an issue and I rise a JIRA for this:
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/MB-5

thanks.

Saludos,
Ing. Jorge Infante Osorio.