Hi All,

As i mentioned in the initial mail we will get rid of "login" call to
AuthenticationAdmin and will authenticate users only through provided
authenticators. During this change i realise that we were authorising
(checking whether users have login permission) users at the same time
we authenticate users. IMO the authentication process should not do
any permission checks rather it should only validate the user is a
legitimate user within the system.

If we need to authorise users we need to make a separate call (We are
yet to identify which component is going to handle authorization). I
will be changing code accordingly.

If you have any concerns / feedback please let me know.

Thanks
AmilaJ

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Manjula Rathnayake <manju...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 10:14 PM, Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>> https://wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON-12378
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sameera.
>>

>> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Amila Jayasekara <ami...@wso2.com> wrote:

> I have looked into this already, I will come up with set of handler
> implementations(same as axis2 handlers) to clean up that lengthy method. We
> will discuss once I am done with the code.
>
> Thank you.
>>>

>>> +1. Will take above into consideration as well. If possible please
>>> create a carbon Jira and assigned to me.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> AmilaJ

>>> --
>>> Mobile : +94773330538
>>

>> --
>> Sameera Jayasoma
>> Technical Lead and Product Manager, WSO2 Carbon
>>
>> WSO2, Inc. (http://wso2.com)
>> email: same...@wso2.com
>> blog: http://tech.jayasoma.org
>>
>> Lean . Enterprise . Middleware