Hi Maninda,

I had a  look at this geoip jar[1] . Its a very small jar with few java
classes. Can't we simply create an orbit bundle out of this jar and use it?

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Maninda Edirisooriya <mani...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Yes. It is included as a resource to utils. i.e.
> core/org.wso2.carbon.utils/3.2.4/src/main/resources/GeoIP.dat

And also, we can put this database file in the repository/database
directory without embedding it inside the bundle. What is the rationale
behind embedding this inside the bundle anyway.

Thanks,
Sameera.

[1] http://repo.opengeo.org/com/maxmind/geoip/1.2.3/