Hello Rachmad,

In the current release versions which we can consider generic,  the function
to list the test results by date is not yet available.  Currently, one can
list the test results by patient (or encounter).

The function you are looking for still needs to be programmed. Or perhaps
some members have already implemented it in their own local versions.

regards,
elpidio