Hi,

once more! Please inform me!

Hi Mustapa,

I did not hear anything from you. I am very interested in your new care2x modules.

Regards

Joachim

Hi Mustapa,

Please tell me the prices for your care2x extensions. Can you send me a description, a demo or some screen shots?

Regards

Joachim Mollin

healthcare Consulting gmbh

An der Weinleite 5a

85560 Ebersberg

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Tel:         +49 8092 709910 / +49 171 8017700

Fax:        +49 8092 709920

www.healthcareconsulting.de