Hi Susheel and the others on the list,
If you feel that what I did was to "fish for customers on a GPL list I am sorry but that was not the intention."

Thanks,
Sarath.

Susheel John wrote:

Hi Sarath

I have nothing against proprietary software , please dont get me wrong.
But using a GPL discussion forum to promote ones commercial solution is not in line with the ethos of the "open source" community. By fishing for potential users of care 2x from this mailing list and making them customers of a proprietary solution would eventually result in the death of this project.

If AJAX features are not available on care2x , then we should all work towards getting that incorporated into care2x rather than find a suitable alternative in a Proprietary and Closed source solution.

Is it not a shame that despite India being a leading exporter of software there is no implemenation of a robust solution like care2x worth mentioning in our country ?.
I close with a few lines from Gitanjali by Tagore

Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;
Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls;
Where words come out from the depth of truth;
Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection:
Where the clear stream of reason has not lost its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit; Where the mind is lead forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action—
Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake.

regards
susheel