Hi Kaloyan,
very pleased to hear your progress with patchwork and upgrades
regarding ease of installation and fail detection and reporting.  I
have been reading about excellent efforts in many countries but it's
been a long time since anyone has said: I am releasing N months of work
to the community, toss the previous module, use mine...
Your last line left me in doubt: is Care2x in production phase and
currently ready for industrial use?
All the very best,
Daniel

> Hello,
>
> After some delay the next beta release is available in the download
> section: 2G beta 2.1.5 FULL PACK.
>
> In the new release there are several fixes for SQL incompatibilites
with
> the PostgreSQL database. Thanks to Dr. Bülent Potur for pointing the
> problems.
>
> One new big thing in this release is a new (experimental) installer.
> The new installer can be accessed under alias /installer. The old one
is
> still available under /install. For now it works only with MySQL 4.
The
> installer is cloned and extended with new features from the installer
of
> the MirrorMed project (http://mirrormed.org/).
>
> Main features:
>               * Based on Object Oriented Framework that allows the
>                 installer to be easily extended.
>               * Logical flow of the installation process made in
steps:
>                 Collect Data, Tests, Accept License, Actions.
>               * Check the system if meets the requirement to run
Care2x.
>                 This reduces the number of erroneous installations.
>               * Full abstraction of the database operation using
ADODB.
>               * Better visual design.
>
> There will be separate mail about the new installer with more
details.
> Note that the new installer is experimental - use it only to see it
and
> test. It is very likely that your Care2x system will run into problems
> after installing it with the new installer. For production
installations
> of Care2x use the well-known old installer.
>
> Enjoy!
> Kaloyan

log files
> searching your log files as easy as surfing the  web.  DOWNLOAD
SPLUNK!
> http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?
cmd=lnk&kid=103432&bid=230486&dat=121642