Hi,

that is a good idea. I also was not fully satisfied with cvs, most particularly the difficulty in removing
directories.

Please coordinate with Kaloyan about further steps to take. Please assist him in any way possible.
We highly appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Elpidio

Puvanendran SenthilRuban wrote:

Hi Elpidio,
SourceForge announced the availability of subversion service to SourceForge.net-hosted projects. I would like to recommend Care2x project to start use subversion because of more features in subversion than cvs. Mainly, single commit for all change set and easy to rollback. svn-commit email alerts to developers, easy merge branches or any revision of commits. I have more than 2 years experience with subversion and more 4 years with cvs. My first choice is now to subversion. We might continue both cvs and subversion for short period and latter move fully to subversion.

Any suggestions or comments from other developers are welcome

Regards
P. Senthilruban