Hi Elpidio and All

I would like to learn how to integrating Care2X and Toshiba Ultra sound medical system data menagement unit, model Nemio 20 UIDM 550A. As I know that equipment has a ethernet port. Who can give some tips ?
I need some help too about how to integrating laboratory equipments to aquire data from blood tests equipment, serological test and citological tests.
I need to implement a childreen growth graphics.
I would like to know how these problems has been solved in other hospitals.

Thanks,

Edmundo Barbosa

Edmundo Barbosa
Tel. 083 3042-4258  / 8802-1889

Yahoo! Messenger com voz - Instale agora e faça ligações de graça.