Hello companions,

Recently, I am making managements to implement Care2X in a public hospital of Costa Rica, like part of a work for my community.

Additionally, I have an appointment to present/display the handling of medical files mainly oriented to the handling of the job stream with images DICOM and archives jpg for the services of radiology of the Mexico Hospital (Costa Rica).

Reviewing the post office of the list, I found one in where Elpidio refers the use of ImageJ instead of the viewfinder of images of the Japanese university contribution. I had problems and I want to find the form to integrate the ImageJ as if outside an option of plugin within Care2X. It would be thankful if somebody of the list me can orient a little how to make this one integration of the best possible way.

Kindly, Gustavo Izurieta