Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Auftrag von
Puvanendran SenthilRuban
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 5. April 2006 12:58
An: care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: Re: [Care2002-developers] subversion checkout

Hi Robert,
   I did not have any problem with subversion server. Did you checkout trunk
or branches. Pls note that you checkout trunk/one of the required branch/one
of the required tag.  May be some thing wrong in connection as well. it
might reset during checkout period. But, you should able to get remaining
files in next attempt.

Regards
P. Senthilruban

Robert Meggle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Has anybody tried an SVN-checkout?

My client stops with error at

ERROR REPORT request failed on '/svnroot/care2002/!svn/vcc/default'
ERROR REPORT of '/svnroot/care2002/svn/vcc/default': Could not read response
body: Secure connection truncated (https://svn.sourceforge.net)

Last checkout file was: /main/menu/dtree/tags.php

What´s wrong? (I tried it 3 times, always stops with error on exactely this
place)

Robert