Hello Quyen,

Before, read all about the Hospital Information System at http://www.care2x.org/  and  the Central Data Server. Health workers need to register clinical data and menage hospital services and personell data. Try to present Care2X to health workers,  doctors and nurses and hear your point of views about Care2X. You could using the online demo, try it !

best regards

Edmundo Barbosa

lykim quyen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu:
Hello!
I am Vietnamese, and I am researching care2x, i have some question for you. What is benifit use care2x in a hospital, what is the result you had. and relative in advance when we use care2x in a hospital in my country. Help me! sorry my english is not good
See you soon.
Gwen Lee

Edmundo Barbosa
Tel. 083 3042-4258  / 8802-1889

Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail - 1GB de espaço, alertas de e-mail no celular e anti-spam realmente eficaz.