From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Claudio Giulio
Sent: Sun 30/07/2006 20:36
To: care2002-developers@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Care2002-developers] version 2.2 Release Candidate

Hi carers
I was in vacation for 2 weeks, now i am back...
I can observe the interest over the system in many country, it is fine and i am
proud to work at this prj but, some question:
1 - it is time to consider the nursing process at 360°, in many country the
decision maker, and the clinical managers are Nurses, so i think it is time to
build a branch regarding the nursing process.
2 - Kaloyan is a great manager, very skilled and fast, i hope it will plan for
the next period of managing a complete roadmap of the development of care2x,
with fixed steps, and timeline for the release...
3 - Hope can be found a reporting system for work over, agata or other
4 - Can we discuss to the building of a focus for the EU health directives?

Some ideas, under the sun ;))
Regards

--
Claudio Giulio Torbinio