Hello,

> 2 - Kaloyan is a great manager, very skilled and fast, i hope it will
> plan for the next period of managing a complete roadmap of the
> development of care2x, with fixed steps, and timeline for the
> release...

Claudio, don't forget I take the role of RELEASE manager and not of
PROJECT manager in this project. It is my responsibility to organise the
releases: decide what feature to be included in the next release and do
the technical stuff around it (packaging, smoke testing, included in the
download section, etc.). Another reason that I cannot do development
roadmap is that I have still very limited knowledge in healthcare.

The project manager is (and always have been) Elpidio Latorilla. He and
you guys (the care2x community, including me as part of it) have to
decide what are the next steps ahead of Care2x as project.

Then I, as release manager, will compile the result of your development
efforts and will release them as next versions.

Claudio, on your idea about the nursing process. This is your idea and
you should be driving factor to get it in some productive result. You
have to find other developers interested on this topic and work together
with them on developing this feature.

Of course, this mailing list is a good place to do this. Start with
detailed description of your idea, some examples, schemas, etc. things
that will help others to understand it better. Just state the obvious:
something that is completely clear to you as medical experts could be
totally unclear of IT person.

Greetings
Kaloyan