Hello Mohan Raj pradhan,

You can download a release of this week Monday from:
http://health.elct.org/care2x/install/care2002_tz_mero.zip

The database what fits to this release:
http://health.elct.org/care2x/install/caredb_public.zip

But it is just an release out of the development release and could have some
bugs in details. I'll publish next week a stable release.
Maybe reports are not working properly and here and there are browser
incobatibilities (just details) between IE and firefox. That's the work what
I do now...
But the process is clear what we follow.

Robert