Hi,

Unfortunately the Care2x LiveCD made by Wilfried Godërt was completely discontinued with his dismiss from the project so there is no updated nor dedicated LiveCD.

I remember that someone not too long ago did one but I don't recall where is it. Maybe if you seek in the maillist you'll find the author or even where did he hosted his LiveCD.

You can also get Paipix, which is a LiveCD based on Knoppix/Kanotix and made in Portugal. It is a LiveCD directed to Cience but it includes some goddies like games.
Cientists need to relax too. It also works in several languages.

The author, Prof. Amorim, decided to include almost from start Care2x in the CD, now DVD.
In order to start it just open the included browser and point it to http://localhost/care2x/
It is really neat for a demo. There is a company that sells cheap Paipix CD/DVD and send them by mail. See more at http://aamorimsrv.fis.fc.ul.pt/

"Using the paipix-remaster script, you can change the default language of your iso image or add your personal files to the PAIPIX DVD." - excerpt from Paipix's site

So you see that is really simple to make a brand new CD or DVD from the original Paipix.

More Medical LiveCDs Knoppix-based at http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Medical_Live_CD

Best,

Lopo