hi Mr. Palmas

I perfectly agree with you on this.
if you see old mail you can see that i proposed it a couple od months ago...

it would be ineresting if we collaborate on this & present a demo or
prototype to the comunity..

regards
gjergj sheldija

On 5/6/07, Daniele Palmas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all,

for the 3th generation of Care2x I suggest a total rewrite because it is
easy
to start from a new version that to patch the old version. In my opinion,
from a technical point of view, these are some requirements that have to
be
achieved in order to have a professional software:

- Use of Php version >= 5
- Use of some kind of development framework (for example Zend Framework)
- Modularity: we need a small core which can be easily extended with
modules
and plugins. All modules must follow the same behaviour and must have the
same way to access the core functionalities
- Database indipendence
- Common rules in writing the code
- Better documentation
- More and better comments in the code