Hi All,

I am working on patient insurance module which is integreated with WebERP, I
have to send and get the following data from WebERP.

1. Price List.
2. Items Category(Service Type in Care2x, like ENT, Cardiaology, Pathology,
etc)
3. Items(Which is called services in Care2x).
4. send payable data of insurance companies to General Ledger

for this i have to create another connect.
suggest what should i do.

Regards,
Absar Ali
+966566123813