Hi all,

You can use xampp without any issues, it makes the work for the maintenance
even easier if they have to make a update - xampp comes "out of the box" and
can be really easy set up.

http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-linux.html#381
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp-windows.html#1221

I also recommend xampp, but don't forget to take care about some fiew steps
described above if you run it on a productive environment.

Thanks
 Robert

MEROTECH IT Engineering

Robert Meggle