Hi Rafael
Is not correct that i left the project.
I am ever connected with care2x community, and still now Project admin.
I left the rule of Release manager (a rule thet must change every 6 mounths).
Now i am actively porting the system for Italy.
The porting on php5 must be decided by the nextrelease manager.
Do not exitate to contact me

BR
Claudio
Hi Rafael,

The last release manager, Claudio, left the project. I do not have time
enough to come closer to that issue to update the versions there. Any
volunteer who could take care about that job?

Actually, by a comment of Gjergj, this issue is solved so far. First
tests succeeded and will be maintained soon. Actually it is running
under php5 stable now. But somehow someone should decide and confirm
that it is stable, not just me :-)

Robert